“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
– Maria Robinson
Expanation of Bankruptcy:
- What you need to know about bankruptcy
- What is bankruptcy?
- An overview of the bankruptcy process
- Who is involved when you file bankruptcy?
- Terms you’ll need to know
- What are the most common types of bankruptcies?
- Means test: What is it and why do you need one?
If you choose to file:
- If you choose to file bankruptcy
- What debts can be discharged in bankruptcy?
- Do you have to list all your assets in bankruptcy?
Questions about Bankruptcy:
- Some frequently asked questions about bankruptcy
- What effect does bankruptcy have on your credit report?
- Can credit repair clinics help me?
- Will you be able to get credit after bankruptcy?
What led you to consider bankruptcy?
- What has led you to consider bankruptcy?
- Housing, transportation, food and utilities
- Health care, insurance, child care, bank charges and loans
- Charitable deductions, education, job-related, pets
- Personal, household, gifts, miscellaneous
- Future changes income, review income
Live well on less, options
- Why do you need to make a budget?
- Review your budget
- Review your income and expenses
- Make a list of your creditors
- Learn to live well on less
- What options do you have?
- Options that are not recommended
Finishing this portion of Counseling in Motion BK edition
- What’s next?